a habit i wish i didnt have..
i have so many bad habits. :L
1. going on facebook wayy too much
2. not going to sleep till late then not getting up till 11ish the next morning
3. being attracted to the wrong type of people…
4. starting something and never finishing it
5. getting bored way easily? is that a habit?
idk how to do that!! hehe i love the picecone song :]
TEN ARE YOU’S.
1. Are you single - Oui
2. Are you happy - Im aiite
3. Are you bored - Yuhp. Going soon though
4. Are you naked - Uhm no.
5. Are you a blonde - Nope
6. Are you moody - Nope
7. Are you a lover/hater? - Mostly lover. Only a hater to certain things (twilight, justin bieber)
8. Are you hot/cold - BOILING
9. Are you Irish - no
10. Are you Asian - half
1. Name - Catherine Mayako Perratt
2. Nickname - Katie, Katie Perry, KTP, Fishie, Skatty Katty
3. Any birth marks - none that i know of
4. Hair color - Dark Brown
5. Natural hair color - Dark brown..
6. Eye color - Dark brown (how much longer do I have to repeat this)
7. Height - i think somewhere around 165cms?
8. Mood - Tired
9. Favorite colours - Bright blue. and any fluro colours.
10. One Place You Want to Visit - Italy.
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight - Not sure. Maybe.
2. Do you believe in soul mates - Soul mates? Nah, there’s always someone else out there.
3. Are you straight - Yes?
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally - Minor-ly
5. Have you ever broke someone’s heart? - Hope not
6. Ever had your heart broken? - nope
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? - Yup
8. Are you afraid of commitment? - Yea, commitment pretty much sucks
9. Who was the last person you hugged? - I don’t remember. Think it was my sister when she said goodnight to me haha
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to? - Chelsea probably?
TEN THIS OR THAT.
1. Love or lust - Depends who it is
2. Lies or truth - Truth? duhh
3. Cats or dogs - DOGS!
4. A few best friends or many regular friends - few best friends :)
5. Television or internet - World Wide Web. i’d be dead without it.
6. Chinese Or Indian - Is this food? cuz i prefer japanese food
7. Wild night out or romantic night in - Wild night out which turns into a romantic night in :)
8. Money or Happiness - Happiness
9. Night or day - NIGHT
10. Msn or phone -phone
TEN HAVE YOU EVER.
1. Been caught sneaking out - yes
2. Been skinny dipping - Uh, no.
3. Bungee jumped - REALLY WANT TO but no.
4. Finished an entire jaw breaker - Nope, has any one actually?
5. Lied to someone you liked - ofcourse
6. Wanted an ex bf/gf back - yeup
7. Wanted something you couldn’t have - yes
8. Cried yourself to sleep? - dont think so
9. Cried because you lost a pet - no, never lost a pet :)
10. Wanted to disappear – yuhp
TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.
1. Smile or eyes - eyes
2. Light or dark hair - Dark? doesn’t really matter
3. Hugs or kisses - kisses
4. Shorter or taller - taller
5. Intelligence or attraction - attraction..
6. Romantic or spontaneous - romantic
7. Funny or serious - funny
8. Older or Younger - definitely older
9. Outgoing or quiet - Outgoing
10. Sweet or Bad Ass - Bad Ass!
TEN HAVE YOU’S.
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd - Yupp
2. Ever done drugs - uhm
3. Ever consumed alcohol - mayybe ;)
4. Ever been lost - Oh so lost.
5. Ever been on a cheerleading team - Still am :)
6. Ever done something you shouldn’t - Many things.
7. Ever been on a sports team - Cheerleading! and Adventure racing. and orienteering.
8. Ever been in a drama play/production - Oh yes
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? - Wtf?
10. Ever been in a rap video? - no?
1. Last phone call you made - cecilia
2. Last person you hung out with - paul
3. Last person you hugged - my sister
4. Last time you worked - never haha
5. Last person you tackled - paul haha
6. Last person you IM’d - tawni i think?
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with - paulina cecilia caitlin and faifai
9. Last thing you missed -the bus
10. Last thing you ate - a lamb and mustard and mint jelly sandwich
LAST PERSON TO.
1. Sleep beside you? - dont remember
2. See you cry? - dont remember chels maibe
3. You went out to dinner with? - family probz
4. Shouted at you? - Mum haha
5. You talked on the phone to? - mum
6. Text you? - Cecilia!
7. Made you laugh? - paul.
8. Buy you something? - Dad :]
9. Make you sad? - Chelsea I MISS YOU! get yo skinny ass back 2 nz, woman!
10. Give you a disease? - Dont remember haha
yess it is!! ofcourse, he’s my husband ;) xx
Meaning behind my tumblr name
well originally this was going to be a fashion blog or something, I was going through that phase, and I had some random URL name but then I wanted to change it to thisismy. tumblr.com because, well, this is my tumblr. But that name was taken, so I wanted an adjective to describe what my tumblr was gonna be. Couldn’t think of anything except random so now this is my random . tumblr . com!
I like my Beats fast and my Bass Down Low
Best song ever. If you haven’t heard it, go search up “Bass Down Low” by the Cataracs ft Dev. the Chorus goes “If you wanna get with me, there’s something you gotta know. I like my beats fast and my bass down low. bass down low bass down low, I like my beats fast and my b a s s d o w n l o w
and who doesnt like their beats fast and their bass down low? i do :]
Transformers 3 will be released in July 1, 2011 in i-Max 3D in america!!! hopefully soon after in NZ aswell.
and I, being a dork, am totally excited! and my husband Josh Duhamel is still in it aswell!! :D
now tell me he isn’t hot. ;)
15 interesting facts. 15 Not-very-interesting facts. About me.
1. I’m half english half japanese
2. I’ve lived in 5 countries
3. I have a little sister. She’s 9. Called Jenny.
4. I have a horse called Toby. He’s a stallion. Thoroughbred. In normal people terms, r-a-c-e-h-o-r-s-e D:
5. My life is Cheerleading. It’s not just a sport, it’s my life style. If I didn’t cheer, I would be a very very depressed, unfit, fat(ter) person.
6. I horse ride? obviously. since I have a horse and all. And I’ve been riding for 7 years. HALF MY LIFE! :O just realised that! huh. :S
7. I was born in Tokyo and I have a house in Shibuya.
8. I don’t really have somewhere I call home. Sad :( I guess Tokyo is, kind of. But Japanese isn’t even my first language and I feel like a foreigner there. And I feel totally at home in London but I’ve never even lived there. And I’m not Kiwi and Auckland isn’t really home.
9. I hate school. I actually detest it. i LOATHE it. it’s POINTLESS
10. I am officially going to become a bartender when I’m older. No joke. I’ve told my parents, teachers, EVERYONE. So i can point and shout I WARNED YOU! when I fail all my exams and go off to the London Bartending Academy.
11. I really couldn’t care less about much. School work, what people think of me, my life, my future. Do now, think later. Hardly ever regret it.
12. I don’t hold grudges. Honestly. If you think I’m pissed at you, I’m actually not. Because I feel bad for being mad at someone even if they’ve done something aweful and I forgive them in less than 20 hours
13. My best friend lives in Guam, USA. Go look it up, MOST AMAZING PLACE EVER!
14. The moment i turn
15 16 (thanks to the new law) I am going to get my class 6 driving license.. that’s right people. I’m getting a motorbike!! WOOH! :D
15. I love house music :]
Yeah. That must have been boring for you to read.
My iPod was on shuffle the other day… and “Hey Ya!” by Outkast came up, and I heard this line.
Shake it like a polaroid picture
ahh such a beloved quote :)
but what happened to the good old polaroid camera :(
We’ve all heard of the new Polaroid Pogo, but I wondered if the original was still around so I looked up the polaroid website (www.polaroid.com) and saw that sadly, it’s gone :( like long gone. it hasn’t been selling for ages. WHAT?!
this is the new one
wtf! how is THAT a polaroid camera?! it just looks like a toy camera or a camera that old people can use or something!
I wanted one of these —>
and no way am I walking around with one of those new massive things :( ah well.
Federation Clothing. If you’re not from New Zealand, you probably haven’t heard of them. How to describe it? First up, it’s a New Zealand brand (duh).
Half of their designs have FEDE-RAT-ION written over them
or random words that we try hard to make sense of, while the other half have a simple, quirky picture or pattern. Don’t really know what else to say..
Check out their website—>
so fur and leather.. real animal skins are definitely not in right now. But you can still keep in touch with your wild side this season with gorgeous animal print clothes.. leggings especially!
above are all australian designer sass&bide
As a lookbook-er this trend caught my eye (lookbook.nu , you can “hype” people’s outfits). Turns out, this is much cooler than expected! Definitely worth checking out.
or their blog
I’m still not exactly sure what its all about.. if anyone has any details, please share!
“Silly.” I had thought a couple of weeks ago, but as usual, I ended up buying it anyway. Those white shirts with thin blue stripes symmetrically going across them. Yes, they are way over rated. Why does everyone wear them? I don’t know. But I do as well now. If you could possibly not know what I’m on about, it’s this»
Sorry, the best I could find was a GAP one, but you know what I mean.
Thinking up ways to make them more original can be quite hard, so here are the few ideas I came up with..
- colourful shorts and wedge sandals
- long maxi skirt and flats
- khaki high wasted shorts and chucks
- navy blazer and go for the whole salor-ish look
Now crop tops. Those are tricky. The big Q for most people is “Is my belly flat enough for me to wear this crop top on it’s own?” Let’s be honest with ourselves. If you are not really happy with the sight of yourself in the top, chances are, most passers-by won’t be either. You can still pull off that top though, and look 110% more glamorous because of your confidence, if you match it with a cute singlet underneath. If you are feeling more brave (and you are blessed with a flat stomach) try wearing your top on its own.
So what is really hot right now? Like the biggest thing in entertainment, music, fashion, and basically everything. The name “Lady Gaga” comes to my mind. Remember when “Lady Gaga” was just that weird chick who sung Poker face and Love game?? Yeah, ofcourse we all new who she was, but noone predicted how big she was gonna be within the next year.
Now she is an, literally, EXTREME style icon for many and has basically taken over pop culture… and the world. Even at Tokyo, the home of original style, a couple days ago I saw a couple girls who’s outfits screamed “I am trying to look like Lady Gaga” at me. Straight cropped bleach blonde hair, black eye make up, pale faces with lips that would make the Red Queen from the new ”Alice in Wonderland” jealous,
as well as a similar fashion sense to her (but thankfully less extreme and more skin is covered; kind of like before she went completely gaga with her custom-made outfits). But there is no doubt that Lady Gaga is already the it-celebrity of the century and it won’t be long before half the population of this planet is following the similar steps necessary to be more Gaga. In the meantime, maybe we should start getting our Gaga-ly survival pack ready before the trend even hits. How haute is that? ;)